Blog news!

>> Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm quickly popping in to pass along a little news. First up, if you're missing posts on HFCS, check out my guest post on Mark Salinas' blog. Thanks for the guest post opportunity, Mark!

Second, A Life Less Sweet is on Wellsphere! I've been invited to be a featured blogger in the Healthy Eating community and have been given a Top Health Blogger badge. Wellsphere is a very nice health site chocked full of great information, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

Last, this little blog has made another list on NursingDegree.net. I don't know much about their site, but they come out with these great lists that link to health blogs. A Life Less Sweet made the "Ditch your Diet: 100 Tips and Tools to Lost Weight without Trying Hard" list under Nutrition Blogs. I'm looking forward to delving into the list (as losing the last of this baby weight is high on my list!) and checking out the other blogs.

4 comments:

carla September 22, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

Congrats!!

And here I was 'just' coming by to say I loved your guest post @ Marks!


MizFit

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Congratulations!

Lori September 22, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Congrats! That is all such great news!!

fatfighter September 22, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

WooHoo! Congrats!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP