Chocolate syrup update!

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last week I posted a review of a HFCS-free chocolate syrup that would do in a pinch but wasn't quite what we had hoped for. Well, I found another HFCS-free chocolate syrup at our grocery store this week! And best of all, it's perfect. No funny metallic aftertaste with this one, and it has a very simple ingredient list (Organic Sugar, Water, Organic Cocoa; Organic Vanilla Extract; Xanthan Gum). So, keep your eyes open for Santa Cruz Organic Chocolate syrup. It gets two thumbs up from us!

7 comments:

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Looks dangerous!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

huh.

I am IN to try that.
and I know I should be in about the HFCS.
Im just not.
I try to avoid it but caint get in a panic.

*sigh*

I know.

please to lecture me.

Miz.

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

Yay for a health(ier) chocolate syrup!

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Hey we've had that before... it is pretty good...

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

I've heard the Santa Cruz caramel syrup is also awesome.

cathy August 5, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

I would LOVE to try the caramel. I haven't seen it here yet, though.

site July 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

I consider one and all should look at it.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP