Check out these blogs!

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

Before I get to the links, a little news. A Life Less Sweet is now on Alltop! If you've not visited Alltop before, it's a great compendium of blogs and news sources. They describe themselves as "an information filter to help you find your nuggets of gold." You can find this blog - as well as many other interesting blogs - at nutrition.alltop.com.


Now for a couple of blogs that I want you to visit. First up, Eat Real - Real Food for Real People. Love this blog! It's chocked full of great recipes and information. Their recipe for colcannon is out of this world - and I generally do not care for cooked cabbage. I also have started making my hummus and falafel starting from dried garbanzo beans thanks to Eat Real. (If you decide to use my hummus recipe starting from dried beans instead of canned, you'll need to modify the recipe a bit - more liquid and more salt.)

And another great blog you should check out - Fooducate. This is a great blog that seeks to educate consumers about the food that we buy and eat. Check out their post on nitrates in your luncheon meat or things to know about yellow food coloring #5.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

laura April 10, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Yay for you! I agree, love Alltop.

Sagan April 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Congrats! Thanks for the links too.

Liz Rosenbaum April 13, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

I definitely need to check these sites out! Thanks for the info. ;)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP