I'm ba-ack!

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back from my holiday break. It was a busy time of holiday fun, illnesses, and just taking a breather. And now back to business! If you're at my website (and not reading this through a reader), be patient. The dust will settle on the new page design soon.

In the meantime, how about a little Corn Refiners Association ad spoof as we ease into the new year? You can take a look at the original ads here if you haven't seen then already. Love this spoof by the guys that made King Corn!



If you haven't had enough, Cheeseslave has more spoofs for your viewing pleasure.

And last, a BIG thank you to the folks over at James Hubbard's My Family Doctor magazine for including A Life Less Sweet in its most recent issue. My Family Doctor has a debate on HFCS in its Jan/Feb 2009 issue with experts debating both sides of the question of whether HFCS is worse than sugar. It's an interesting debate that leaves some unanswered questions. I'll be watching research on this subject in the years to come, but as I explained here, I'm comfortable with our decision to say bye-bye to HFCS.

12 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Congratulations on being in My Family Doctor! I like where you're going with the new look.

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Oh my gosh. I had to pull myself up off the floor to write this comment. That video is too funny.

Lori January 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Oh, that was hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing.

I absolutely love the new blog template! I've been traveling and haven't visited in a while and it was a cool surprise. Great job on the design!

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Thanks for sharing, Lori

cathy January 5, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Laura and Lori - Glad you like the new look! I'm still working on it, but I think that this is basically what it will be for a while.

DrV - I know! So funny!

Thanks for the comments, everyone, and Happy New Year!

Liz January 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

What a great thing to be featured there! That's great! And I agree with the others... I love the new "look". Nice job!

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Oops, I meant Cathy,I hope you enjoy the magazine.

cathy January 5, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Thanks, Liz!

And LOL, Dr. Hubbard! And yes, I am thoroughly enjoying the magazine. Looking forward to my next issue already!

Amy January 6, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Thanks for sharing the video! I think its hilarious!!! I always find the arguement, "its natural" quite questionable because like tobacco, there are a lot of "natural" things out there.

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Welcome back!

Linda yuonne nicole October 26, 2016 at 10:04 PM  

jual obat kutil kemaluan | jual obat kutil kemaluan | jual obat kutil kemaluan | jual obat kutil kemaluan | jual obat kutil kemaluan

Linda yuonne nicole October 26, 2016 at 10:04 PM  

obat herbal kutil | obat kutil kelamin | obat kutil kemaluan | obat kutil kemaluan | obat kutil kemaluan

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP