Friday Link Love

>> Friday, November 7, 2008


Time to pass along a few links that I liked this week.

Hi, I'm Cathy, and I have trouble taking a compliment. Luckily, I'm in MizFit's 12 step thank-you therapy program and am making progress.

I love, love, love this next blog. It's just a mom living her life, but she tells about it in an oh-so witty and humorous way. Check out The Meanest Mom!

My husband and I love chai. And let me tell you, if you've only had coffee house chai before - kind of watered down and tasteless and all frothy the way that chai isn't meant to be - then you haven't really lived. It's been years and years since we've had really good chai, but all that has changed! Eating Well Anywhere posted the most divine chai recipe last week. I made it this week, and not only did it make my mouth most happy with its strong spice flavor, but it made my house smell amazing! My husband would have me make it just to have the house smell. Folks, this recipe is so worth the time!

Hope you enjoy! Come back next week - I'll tease you by saying that big things will be happening!

4 comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Fantastic links! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

Lori November 7, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Thanks for posting the links. I'm so glad to hear the chai turned out great. I want to try it soon. Maybe during the holidays this year. :)

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Hey, thanks for the link and nice words! Have a great weekend.

Meg November 12, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Thanks for some links to new blogs for me to read!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP