Friday Link Love

>> Friday, December 5, 2008


It's been a slow week here in blogland, but I'm back with a few links that I found particularly informative and enjoyable this week.

First, at the end of the day, are you a good tired or a bad tired? I have to admit, I've been more bad tired than good tired the past couple of years thanks to 2 kids that don't sleep well. Sleep is slowly but surely getting better around here, and MizFit's video post on good vs bad tired struck a nerve with me.

More on sleep! Cranky Fitness talks about how sleep is just as important as exercise for maintaining good health. Get your zzzzzz's people!

Last, Fresh Mouth is a great blog about the experiences of a family of 5 on a mission to eat only fresh foods or processed foods with less than 5 ingredients. No HFCS for them!

7 comments:

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

thanks for the love! I laugh that unlike so many of my videos I pretty much did that one for me...as a meminder if you will :) and THANKFULLY other people 'got it'

off to click on fresh mouth. love the name and never seen the site!

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Thanks for your site. I need the encouragement and found it here.

Come and read my real life story and how it worked for me. http://nicolesweightloss.true.ws/

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

LOL! Thanks for sharing that!

Lori December 5, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Thanks for the posts this week. I've been feeling a bit "quiet" with blog posts lately too. I think it is the holidays and just having other distractions. :)

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Thanks for the links! Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 5:07 AM  

Fresh mouth does look like something I'll like. I'm trying to resist cause I don't need more blogs in my reader, but I guess, what's one more.

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

I hope you had an awesome weekend!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP