Sending out some link love

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

It's time once again to share a few of the great posts that I read this week.

The Clever Mom talks about the importance of cooking with our children - something that I very rarely do - and offers a kid-friendly recipe for chocolate mug cakes. I'll be trying these - and trying to incorporate the kids in the kitchen more - soon!

ParentingHelpMe.com has an enlightening post on preparing our kids for the big IF that no one wants to think about - the death of a parent. Lots of food for thought!

The Delightfully Healthy Blog is attempting a week of no complaining. Could you do it? I may need to attempt this one on a smaller scale - say a day of no complaining - but it sounds like a good exercise for the soul!

Mark Salinas has a great post on respect. He says, "In our busy lives do we tend to forget that we should slow down and remind ourselves that all people deserve to be treated with respect and kindness." Couldn't have said it better myself, Mark!

I'll end on a humorous note. May's Machette introduced me to Fail Blog, which can be a little raunchy but is also downright hilarious. If you want a laugh, check it out!

4 comments:

Lori October 17, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

You beat me to the link from a Delightfully Healthy Blog. Wasn't that great? I definitely need to focus on that. Great links! Thanks!

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Nice post.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Guaranteed Seo

Delightfully Healthy October 17, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Wow, thank you for linking to me - nothing to complain about there! And for the other links, too. I'm off to check them out.

Anonymous October 18, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Not complaining for a whole week...hmmm. I might have to try your strategy first and do just a day...baby steps!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP