Friday Link Love

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

I guess this is going to be a regular thing for me. I am blatantly stealing the Friday links idea from Mark Salinas and Lori at Fake Food Free and MizFit. It's fun to share some of the great sites that I've visited over the past week. Hope y'all get as much out of it as I do!

My Family Doctor has a very important post on how the Bee Gees can help you with CPR. Be sure to read this! You'll never forget their tip, and it just might save a life!

Jen's Genuine Life responded to my BBQ sauce plea with a recipe of her own. It's a bit different, but it really does sound good.

We're trying hard to like winter squash around here. The Nourishing Gourmet has a recipe for butternut squash fries that really sounds good. We'll be trying it soon!

I like free things. I think that it goes back to my grad school days. In my experience, all graduate students (at least all engineering grad students) like things that are free. So, this site - Freebies 4 Mom - thrills me to say the least!

And last, another blogger who shares our disdain for HFCS - The Reluctant Eater. I'm looking forward to reading more from this blogger!

6 comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Mmm, winter squash. I love squash and currently have tons of it from the family farm. However, I never thought to make french fries from them (one of my favorite foods). Can't wait to try the recipe!

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Fantastic links! Keep the Link Love alive! Great job...enjoy your weekend!

Lori October 24, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Ha, ha! No problem. I got the idea from others as well. The more exposure to accurate and interesting health, wellness and food info the better.

There is so much bad info out there I just welcome spreading the word about something reliable including thoughtful opinion.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Thanks for the link.

Meg October 24, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Thanks for visting my blog and for all these new links!

Elizabeth October 25, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

I just found your blog. Looks awesome.. I can't wait to look around some more! :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP