Guest post - Pamela Reinsel Cotter of Fitness Inside and Out

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

The guest posts continue! Pamela has great posts on a variety of subjects on her blog Fitness Inside and Out.

Guest Blogger: Pamela Reinsel Cotter of Fitness Inside and Out

pam.jpg

I'm Pamela Reinsel Cotter, an online producer at projo.com, mother of two, wife of one, joined in my home by two cats and my 76-year-old father.

The Fitness Inside and Out blog started as an offshoot to a new project we were trying for our Rhode Island newspaper's Web site -- a women's micro-site called "In Her Shoes." It hasn't launched yet, but my blogging partner, Providence Journal outdoors writer Tom Meade and I have been faithfully blogging since July, to help people in their quest to become more healthy.

Because I am dedicated to my practice of yoga, I often write about fitness on the "inside": meditation, yoga poses, and carving out time in our busy days for a little relaxation and movement. But don't let that fool you. I also love to talk about sports (I am a maniac about the Pittsburgh Steelers), my own struggles with body image, and just how hard it is to be an imperfect being sometimes.
Providence Journal photo / John Freidah

That's why I read, "A Life Less Sweet." And that's why, as Cathy requested when she kindly asked me to guest blog while she's on vacation, I'm sharing some of my favorite posts from our blog:

It's fall sports times for kids, what will you be doing?

Brady-like knee injury is common -- especially for women

'Girls Night In'? No thanks, GameStop

Cure for the work-a-day-aches

Tom's posts have a lot to do with healthy foods and more outdoorsy activities, so be sure and check those out, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Nice post! I will check out your site!

cathy October 5, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Nice links, Pamela! I especially love the yoga link.

kaney May 14, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

Fitness is a state of the human body that allows it to function up to its full potential. It is the ability to do regular jobs without any strain, while being alert and energetic enough to endure any stressful activities. It is basically a condition wherein, all the major parts of the body, heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, bones and muscles are in proper working condition.

ultrameal plus 360

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP